– Wendy, Copley, Ohio
Wendy likes this recipe so much she made it three times in one week!
If you’re stressing out during a busy weekday, buy the shrimp already peeled and de-veined to save time.
- 20-25 uncooked jumbo shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 2 tbsp. teriyaki marinade
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic crushed with garlic press
- 1 tsp. brown sugar
- 1-2 tbsp. Mom's Gourmet Feisty Fish Rub™
- Combine ingredients and pour over 20-25 uncooked jumbo shrimp (peeled and deveined).
- Toss in bowl or shake in plastic bag to coat shrimp.
- Let sit for 10-15 minutes.
- Place shrimp on wood skewers and sprinkle with additional Feisty Fish Rub if you like.
- Grill shrimp over medium fire for 1-2 minutes per side or until opaque.