So easy and so good!
Rowdy Spuds and Onions
- 6 potatoes - I combine Yukon Gold and Red Skins. But any kind will work!
- 1 large Sweet Onion
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Rowdy Kitty Rub to your taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Chop the potatoes and onions into bite-size chunks.
- Slice the onion into small wedges.
- Toss potatoes and onions together drizzle olive oil over the mixture and toss to coat well. Add Rowdy Kitty and toss again. For this amount I usually use about a tablespoon, but I like them Rowdy!
- Put the mixture in a roasting pan and spread out in a single layer if possible. Roast at 450 and stir often to allow for uniform roasting. If you are doubling the recipe and can’t single-layer than you’ll just have to stir more often.
- When the potatoes are browned and the onions are starting to carmalize they’re done.