-Keith, San Francisco, California
Let’s here it for the guys! We thought this would be a great dessert rub but creativity strikes.
If you plan to grill make sure the skin is on one side or the fish will fall apart. If skin has been removed on both sides than broil in the oven on top rack.
- Atlantic/Organic/Norwegian Salmon Fillet - whole or cut into serving size portions
- Olive Oil
- Yellow Dog Sweet Shake™
- Maple Syrup
- Brush the salmon with olive oil. Both sides if you are grilling.
- Shake Yellow Dog generously on the flesh side.
- Place on a preheated grill and grill for about 8 minutes each side until pink and done.
- If the fillet is a large one use two spatulas to turn so it doesn't fall apart. Or, just cut the fillet in serving size portions.
- Drizzle a little maple syrup just before serving if you want a little extra sweetness.