– Steve, Newbury, Ohio
Now this is about as easy as boiling water. Check out Steve’s recipe. We tested it on venison. Oh my. Light, delicious and makes great sandwiches the next day.
- 1 venison or pork butt roast
- Olive oil
- Brown Dog Riba-Riba Rub™
- Rub olive oil and then Brown Dog on the roast.
- Let the roast get to room temp.
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Pop roast in at 400° for 10 minutes.
- Reduce temperature to 350° and roast for another 20 to 25 minutes for a tender medium rare.
- Let roast stand for 10 minutes and slice thin.